Type: Intelligent Solar TPMS Car Tire Pressure System
- Solar power charging
- Real-time monitoring pressure & temperature of all tires
- Low/high air pressure temperature alarm
- Air Leakage / Low Battery Alarm
- Adhere to windscreen for installation
- Operating frequency: 433.92Mhz ± 50KHz
- Operating voltage: 3.7-5 V
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ -75 ℃
- Pressure Range: 0.5-3.5 Bar
2021 New Update Feature – Adjustable Brightness
Questiosns & Answers
1. How to turn on the device?
When you receive the device, please charge it for 3 hours, then long press left button to turn on the device.
2. The sensor is showing”0.0″ or “-“, what can I do?
Under this situation, we should try to install the sensors again or pair the sensors to the display again.
If you don’t know how to do pairing, please check the manual or contact us, we will guide you.
3. What’s the difference for external sensors and built-in sensors?
External sensors are easy to install, they have 0-0.2 reading difference.
The battery inside is replaceable. Battery lifetime is about 1 year Battery type is CR1632.
Built-in sensors could detect accurate reading. Battery is not replaceable. Its lifetime is about 4-5 years.
4.What’s the pressure range?
The range is 0.5-3.5 bar
5.What’s the unit using in this device?
Bar or Psi, the unit could be switched to the one you like.