Input voltage: DC 12V ~ 24V
2 USB output: 5V/3.1A
3 USB output: 5V/3.1A
Total output: 5V/6.2A (MAX)
Total Power: 31W
Material: PC+ABS fireproof
- There are 5 USB ports, 3 for the front seat and 2 for the back seat. Using the 5ft charging cable, allows back seat and front seat passengers to simultaneously charge their electronic devices easily. Get one for your upcoming family trip or give this as a decent gift.
- Smart Charging Identification Technology: All charging ports have built-in intelligent chip that can automatically identifies any devices you plug in and distributes the optimal charging efficiency for you. Products are CE, FCC & RoHS certified.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all your favorite technology, like smartphones, android tablets, power bank, video games controllers, sports watches, camera and other USB powered devices. Suitable for 12-24V vehicles.
- Creative back clip design: You can easily store long cords and clip them in the back seat pocket without messy
- Mini clip and Night light: Comes with a mini clip that can be fixed to the seat back. LED Night light design
- Reinforced at Both Ends.: High-quality rubber materials. Can withstand strong pulling and do not break easily.
To ensure the best performance, we strongly recommend using your device’s original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFi).
- Question 1: Can your car charger handle a laptop, an iPad and two smartphones simultaneously?
Answer: Yes, you can charge multiple devices simultaneously. All 5 ports will share the total output 5V/6.2A assuming you have 5 devices connected at once. Please note, This car charger does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge, devices equipped with Quick Charge, will charge at standard speed. So you won’t always get the absolute fastest charging speeds, but it’ll still charge your smartphone or tablet pretty fast regardless.
- Question 2: If I only plug in my iPad and my smartphone, will this send too much current to them? Answer: This will not, since it features an Advanced Smart Charging Identification Technology, the built-in intelligent chip that can automatically identify any devices you plug in and distributes the optimal charging efficiency.
- Question 4: Can you leave the charger always plug in even if there isn’t anything plugged in or being charged?
Answer: Yes, you can leave it to plugged in all the time. When the phone isn’t connected, it’s smart enough to realize it’s not in use. When you turn your car off, it powers off, so that no unnecessary car drainage is taking place.
- Question 5: Why is my phone charging so slow?
Answer: We have collected a lot of car battery information. More than 90% of car batteries have a voltage greater than 12.5 volts. Some car batteries have begun to age and the voltage is only 12V, but they can still charge mobile phones. A small number of car batteries cannot reach 11.8 volts, charging speed is very slow or not even charging.